The Ticket to Family Togetherness

What a great resource for parents. If you're feeling like your family needs a little more togetherness, I recommend this book. It's packed with really great tips (144 to be exact) that span all sorts of topics and are easily consumable at a few pages each.

I love the range of this book - some tips are simply fun (Don't Throw Out That Refrigerator Box, Personalized Pancakes) and others are really meaningful (Dad Tucks In, Honor Apologies, Bring Their Night Light). A lot of the time, I was thinking "Wow, this is a great idea. Why didn't I think of this before?"

The risk with this kind of book is that you read it and then completely forget about it. I liked the way this book was written - it's easy to pick up, pick a number, and pick a tip to follow for the hour, day, or week. Some of the tips even include motivating challenges so you actually instate the idea (try this this week, etc.).

When I was done reading this, I really wanted to check out some other parenting books from Payleitner. He has a very approachable tone and so many great, faith-based parenting strategies.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

Comments

Popular Posts