Guest Post! Deanna Evans Reviews THE STAR

Image result for the star movieHave you heard about The Star yet?

If not, listen up.

I had the opportunity to watch The Star in theatres and, boy, is it good! A sweet interpretation of Jesus' birth from the animals' point of view, The Star is equal parts entertaining, fun, and heart-warming.

Going in, I knew it was a movie meant for children, but it touched me. I felt like I was seeing the story of Jesus' birth in a whole new way.

The Star is packed with an all-star voice cast, stunning animation, an awesome soundtrack, and a true-to-the-Bible story (which I really appreciated).

I'm happy to feature a guest blogger, Deanna Evans, and her review for The Star. Check it out here: https://www.christianquotes.info/star-movie-review/

The Star opened in theatres this past Friday (November 17th), and I am excited to see it grow in popularity!

Comments

Popular Posts