A Fresh, Family-Friendly Take on a Classic Story

If you're a fan of Little Women, whether the original book or any other adaptation, you are going to love this new movie.


A retelling of the original tale, this version of Little Women is set in modern day. Elements of the
story are definitely familiar to the original but it's a truly fresh take (complete with curling irons and sneakers!).

I was hoping for a feel good movie, and that's exactly what this is--a sweet, family-friendly flick. Little Women will always hold a special place in my heart and I'm so glad there is a fun new film to enjoy in this season every year. This film checked off all my boxes:
-Family-Focused
-Filth-Free
-Fun

Don't say I didn't warn you--you'll laugh and you'll cry with this one. If you're a Little Women purist, this might not be your thing, but I loved the updated feeling; it added character to the beloved story.

Check it out in theaters starting September 28!

For more information, check out these links:
Facebook PageLittle Women Film
Twitter@LittleWomenFilm
Instagram@littlewomenfilm 

Screening provided by Graf-Martin Communications and Pure Flix.

Comments

Popular Posts